Guess what’s back again!
The #MyAAUAChallenge powered by the Advancement Office of Adekunle Ajasin University… Yaaaaaaaay!
Last year, we launched the first edition of the #MyAAUAChallenge which produced Damilola Omotoyinbo, a final year (then in 300level) student of Biochemistry, as the overall winner. Since her victory, she has received cash prizes, an #AdvanceAAUA Goody Bag, and a place on the prestigious AAUAdvancement Internship Programme. She has also recently completed a one month ICT Training with our partners, NIIT and BridgeUp Nigeria Limited, in Ibadan, Oyo State on Scholarship. It is therefore with great excitement that we announce the launch of the #MyAAUAChallenge – Season 2.
How to Participate:
To join the #MyAAUAChallenge, here is what you have to do:
1. Download this Challenge flier.
2. Print it out (in coloured) and write your name in the portion provided to confirm that you accept the #MyAAUAChallenge.
3. Holding the print out, take a picture of yourself at a location on our beautiful AAUA Campus or within the Akungba Community.
Clue 1: Select a strategic location like a lecture hall, green area, administrative block, market, mosque, church/fellowship, etc
Clue 2: Be well dressed for the photoshoot and make sure you take a high-quality picture with your phone or camera.
4. Prepare a write-up about your experience as an AAUA Student (100 words max.). Remember, this is the second important part of your entry, ensure it is a winning article.
5. Prepare a short profile (highlighting your name, department, level, contact details and social media handles) of yourself to be sent along with your entries. 50 words max.
6. Send your entry (picture, writeup, and personal profile) to firstname.lastname@example.org before the Deadline – 11:59pm, Friday, 14th April, 2017. Only submissions received before the deadline will be accepted.
On Thursday, 20th April, 2017, shortlisted entries will be published on the Instagram page of the Advancement Office as well as on Twitter and on Facebook. Our handle across all these social media platforms is @AAUAdvancement, make sure you follow us before this time so that we can tag you.
How to Win
1. Submit a winning entry
2. If you have been shortlisted, you must then get your family, friends, and well wishers to vote for you. To vote for you, they will have to follow our page and like your entry.
– Only AAUA Students may participate in the challenge
– Cheats and dummy-likes will be discovered… It means, instant disqualification.
If you have questions about the contest, please send an email to email@example.com .
Need we say more?
Accept the #MyAAUAChallenge NOW.
Please visit www.advancement.aaua.edu.ng and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram via – @AAUAdvancement – for more information about this, and many more programmes of the AAUA Advancement Office.